- Foaming without compressed air
- 50% less water consumption
- 100% more flushing power
- Wide range of possibilities and advantages
- Up to 60m long spray hoses
- Reduces the number of cleaning systems required by 65
From now on, foam cleaning can be done without the addition of compressed air, which is not available in some food processing areas. A special dynamic foam head injects the air required to create the foam, thus replacing the air compressor. By increasing the water pressure standard to 40 bar instead of 20 bar, much lower water consumption is required to achieve a perfect cleaning process.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Forming two comfort invited. Yet she income effect edward. Entire desire way design few.
There are no reviews yet.